Sunday, August 7, 2016

Your Path Forward



NO one else can really know YOUR TRUTH.
No one else can tell you how to proceed
No one else knows your path or your struggles
No one else is an EXPERT on your life
No one has lived your life
No one owns your life
No one owns your voice
No one owns your truth

No matter how much knowledge another may have...no matter how much you respect their opinion...no matter if their actions worked in their life... no matter how strong someone appears...no matter how many assurances and promises they may make....

IN THE END YOU MUST WALK YOUR PATH,
PAY FOR YOUR MISTAKES,
LIVE WITH YOUR TRUTHS.

There truly is no one "correct" path. The wiser people around us realize this. It is impossible for anyone to walk in your shoes, no matter how close they have been to you. For what they have seen barely scratches the surface of what you have experienced.

It is not our job to make others understand....that is impossible.

In order to move forward we may choose to listen to others, share our truths, weigh our options...

BUT...in the end, only we know our path.

We must find the strength to understand that WE walk this path.
Though we may have companions and helpers and people who support us... and though we have many who tell us we are wrong, misguided or "crazy"...

Only we can decide where we are truly going and why.
Only WE have to live with the outcome.

4 comments:

  1. And live and die with the outcome. What you have is a Jezebel sririt and if you do not repent and ask Jesus Christ to come into your life and save you. You will die and enter into eternal darkness which is your ultimate fear. Alone for eternity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wondering if this was directed at me. If so, better check the mirror. Judgement of others is not Biblical...and there is no one, here on Earth, who knows my heart or should presume to know God's Judgement. Have a great day!

      Delete
    2. I know that I will not walk alone in darkness. They who sit above know me. I am not afraid. Perhaps you as a earth bound being should gaze inward.

      Delete
  2. effective and powerfull love spell to return ex lover contact dr jumba Call/WhatsApp him:  +19085174108   
    my fiancĂ© broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn't eating and i wasn't talking to anybody, I cried a lot, I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I'm going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster Called dr jumba that he solved so many relationship problem then dr jumba told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my finance called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happily together forever , Am so happy now that dr jumba help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much dr jumba  he can also help you Email him via:  wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com  or Call/WhatsApp him:  +19085174108   : blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/  
    WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com   

    ReplyDelete