Sunday, December 27, 2015

A PERSONAL NOTE to the EK...my VERY OWN STALKER!

Salutations EK!

I wanted to assure you that you WILL continue to have the opportunity to read about yourself! 

I will NEVER be SILENCED! 

I will continue to tell your TRUE STORY just as YOU will continue to tell your LIES. 

While you have done your level BEST to shut the TRUTH away...let me assure you that this will NEVER HAPPEN. 

I spent MANY years trying to believe the best about you and MANY YEARS covering up your lies to others.

THAT IS DONE. 

For every one of "you" there are MULTIPLE SURVIVORS that have been ABUSED by your kind.

YOU DESERVE to be EXPOSED for what you truly are...and I will continue, to this end, as long as I have breath in my body! 

Ciao!

PS. Just ONE MORE THING.

  Since my mortal demise IS inevitable...I have taken great care to document, very carefully...and stockpile away, ALL THE TRUTH regarding you ALONG WITH the absolute documented evidence of your "misdeeds". 
One day, when you, ONCE AGAIN, drop your mask....your NEW VICTIM(S) will be able to refer back and see that THEY ARE NOT alone or CRAZY. 

That should be helpful in THEIR recovery from your psychological terrorism and, also,to assist "younger people" to recover from the lifetime of THERAPY, self doubt and confusion that you have made necessary!

EVEN WHEN I AM GONE...neither my words, the evidence OR the truth will be going with me! 

2 comments: