Thursday, September 10, 2015

TRYING AGAIN....SPOTTING A NARCISSIST EARLY, ON THE FIRST FEW DATES


He's a handy list about what you might see on your first date, or soon thereafter. Having one of these...yea, I get that. Having several...watch out. I'll bet you have some others as well, so post them below if you will, and clue us in.



  1. Pay careful attention to how he interacts with the wait staff. Flirting is a definite red flag. But so are unjustified complaints about the food and service...especially his thinking the staff are not sufficiently attentive to him. He's a poor tipper, or is over the top and showy with his tips.
  2. The critic...he critiques everything. Beware, he'll end up doing the same thing to you. He has complaints about his job, and especially about his exes. Life has been unfair to him and he finds fault with a lot of people, especially if they inconvenience him. These are signs of entitlement, and that's a huge red flag.
  1. Demands the best seating and gets angry if he doesn't get it. We all want good seats in a restaurant, but when it's busy, that isn't always possible, and we understand, except to him, it's a personal affront, an insult not to get the best seating, which, in his mind, he deserves.
  1. He's VERY charming....almost like he's had practice...which he has, and if you've got a waitress, chances are he's looking for supply even from her. Some narcissists have terrible social skills, but some have superb social skills, which they use to gain admiration and attention, and and audience for his stories. Is he doing whatever he can to be the center of attention in a group? One day he may be using these skills to demean and attack you, and to recruit flying monkeys when he discards you.
  1. He drops you off and you think...what does he really know about me, even though he's already love bombing you as being “all that”? I mean, did he ask about your interests, your family, your trips, your personal views, your faith, your political views, your preference in wine, or in food? No? That's a red flag...he spent the night getting you to focus on and admire HIM. Chances are, the relationship will be all about him.
  1. He's over the top with his attention and admiration of you...without really getting to know the real you he makes you feel special...providing you are giving him supply. And, he's SOOO attracted to you, especially physically, and lets you know that. He really wants immediate physical intimacy and seems to be saying that he'll carry this out over the long run if you do. He is satisfying his need for control and sex, and he may use sex as a means of control over you.
  2. He thinks you OWE him...I mean, he bought you an expensive dinner, after all, and graced you with his presence, now you need to pay off. You need to show your gratitude....THAT way, and later, worship at his feet as your knight in shining armor. He seems great, but you get this feeling that if you don't “come though”, you won't see him again. Warning, that's manipulation and a sign of things to come.
  1. He is SOOOO romantic that the chemistry, especially the physical chemistry, is extremely strong....so he's letting you know that this is a sign that you're soul mates. But, keep in mind, he's manipulating you to make for really hot chemistry...as he always does. This guy is a total player and knows how to get to you. He's going to push, and it's going to be hard to resist, as he intends, since that gives him a sense of power. This guy has a harem and wants you to add you to it....he's got the practice. Know yourself...if you have a history of disastrous fatal attractions to bad boys, SLOW THING DOWN...way down. Yea, I know it's hard, but worth it.
As to the last one, I say this from experience. After my split from my NarcX wife, I knew nothing, yet, about narcissism, and a woman did all the above things to me, including the last. It had been quite a while since...and my relationship with my NX had been terrible, so here was this woman who was telling me what I hadn't heard in a long time, and she was absolutely available for.....well, you know. So....well, I went with it. Soon, things seemed to start to go amiss. My alarms were going off, but I went with it for several weeks, only to have her produce an engagement ring, put in on HERSELF, and tell me we were going to get married and build a home. OK, I was outta there, and she was really angry. But, REALLY? Of course, that hot chemistry was my fatal flaw, and I knew it. But, alas, I made the same mistake AGAIN.
So, when I met my now wife, I had learned my lesson, and we both were for really, really taking our time. It was worth it, believe me. She knew that if I was willing to wait months that my interest was exactly what it seemed to be. So, as difficult as it will be, IMHO, make the guy wait. If he won't, he's not the one. I recommend the Steve Harvey book, “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.”



3 comments:

  1. Hello, I bring you good news. Do you need black magic spells to get rid of your husband's mistress ? Do you want to fix your marriage or relationship or you want to get back with your ex after the breakup or you want to put a stop to that Divorce? Do you want revenge on your enemies or do you want a death spell cast on someone who has wronged you in the past ? If yes then let me recommend a tested and trusted voodoo man called Dr noble who has helped me to destroy my enemy (Donald) that almost ruined my life just because I got promoted before him at our place of work. I contacted Dr Noble for his powerful death spell and in 48 hours Donald died in an accident. It was the greatest news to me that day. Finally my enemy is out of the way thank you Noble. Here is Dr Noble's website noblesolutiontemple.com you also add him on WhatsApp via +2349059610643 or call him on 2348139452225

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big thanks to Dr Oselumen i never believe that there still exist a real death spell caster after all this years of disappointment from the enormous spammers on the Internet who go about scamming people, until i was opportune to meet Dr Oselumen a real spell caster, through a close friend called Jennifer who Dr oselumen had helped before, when i contacted him with his email via droselumen@gmail.com i explain how my ex have been giving me problem in my marriage, she never allowed me a moment of peace, and i need to end it by killing her, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week my ex was dead, she slept and never woke up all thanks to Dr Oselumen indeed he's really a humble man. you can contact dr oselumen for any death spell, such as to kill your superior in the office and take his or her place, death spell to kill your father and inherit his wealth ,death spell to kill anyone who have scammed you in the past ,spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via Email droselumen@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348054265852.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After 3 years of suffering, my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, I got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, I shared tears daily living a lonely life but I was determined what is the cost of my predicament, one day as I was going through some articles on the internet I saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by Dr Iyere the honest man know and I quickly contacted him VIA (driyerespelltemple1@gmail.com) and I explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who I broke up with to my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because I didn’t marry him. Dr Iyere ask me what I wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life I told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace, which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me I latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake, wow what a miracle… Thanks allot Dr Iyere. You can contact Dr via call or Whatsapp: +2348106427180
    Website:https://driyereherbalcentre.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete