Saturday, September 26, 2015

NARCISSISTS: NO EMPATHY = NO CONSCIENCE

..and no love, either, what the narcissists says not withstanding.  Empathy is the quality that allows us to put ourselves in another's shoes, which is the basis of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you", something the narcissist neither understands nor follows. 

However, the narcissist has a substitute for empathy and conscience....they are intellectually aware that they are hurting others terribly, but without empathy or conscience, it is merely a detached observation, and a tool to use against them.  As a result, those near a narcissist end up feeling empty and exhausted, and hyper vigilant for abuse (walking on egg shells). 

The narcissist gets away with it by imitating caring and having feelings about others, when it serves their purposes.  But, in that, they are serving their own needs, and it never occurs to them to put your needs, or others' needs, ahead of their own.  That would be altruistic (self sacrificial), and while the narcissist can fake it, they are never actually like that.

What the narcissist IS good at, however, is finding an empathetic person and getting their sympathy by playing the victim.  The narcissist would not have chosen you if you were not a kind and empathetic person.  The narcissist chooses the best, and does the worst.

Other ways the narcissist gets away with faking emotions is that they are consummate liars, and supreme manipulators, which, combined with being very competitive and argumentative, allows them to dominate people and conversations in order to turn them to their own advantage.  Every circumstance is about winning and losing to a narcissist.  And, while they are cold and calculating, they can seem warm and likable, which makes your discussions about the narcissist with others seem unreal to them.

In summary, narcissists are good at PRETENDING, but don't feel empathy or compassion, and have no conscience, which is why they do what they do with no sense of right or wrong.  In the end, it's shocking to understand that the wonderful person you met, that you thought the world of, is a monster without a conscience, and capable of the most grotesque evil, but it's true.  That's the narcissist in a nutshell.

8 comments:

  1. This is so true!!! Hit the nail on the head !I Couldn't have described it any better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to be able to describe so accurately what my ex did to me - shame his new woman can't be warned about this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor AKHIGBE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my close friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in sickness spells. Get connected with Doctor AKHIGBE now, his email is drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +2349021374574 and I said I must let any email I see on net must know about this because am very happy .     

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I bring you good news. Do you need black magic spells to get rid of your husband's mistress ? Do you want to fix your marriage or relationship or you want to get back with your ex after the breakup or you want to put a stop to that Divorce? Do you want revenge on your enemies or do you want a death spell cast on someone who has wronged you in the past ? If yes then let me recommend a tested and trusted voodoo man called Dr noble who has helped me to destroy my enemy (Donald) that almost ruined my life just because I got promoted before him at our place of work. I contacted Dr Noble for his powerful death spell and in 48 hours Donald died in an accident. It was the greatest news to me that day. Finally my enemy is out of the way thank you Noble. Here is Dr Noble's website noblesolutiontemple.com you also add him on WhatsApp via +2349059610643 or call him on 2348139452225 Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I were going through a separation, after 9 years of marriage. I have seen that coming due to his reaction towards me. And I was about losing my home, then I had to contact Dr. Sunny, the love spell caster who cast powerful marriage blessings that reunited our marriage back together and also made our union stronger than as it were before. All thanks to Dr. Sunny for reuniting my home back we are living happily now contact Dr. Sunny for any marital problem's thanks to you Dr. Sunny you can contact Dr. Sunny via email solutioncentre911@gmail.com  call or  WhatsApp Dr. Sunny mobile number +2349056393169  

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to give this miraculous testimony, is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex – husband 2 years ago, which led to our break up. I was not myself again, I felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worse, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr UMA the vodoo caster. My friend gave me the courage to contact him because I have never done such a thing before in my life. I emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and he responded back to me within 5 hours and he assured me that my husband will come back to me and we are going to live peacefully and happily, he gave me some instructions to do and I did what he asked me to do. To cut the long story short. Before I knew what was happening, the next day my husband gave me a call and told me that he is coming back to me and that he is sorry for what he did to me, I was surprised and I am so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that I am pregnant now for him. Thanks to Dr UMA for this wonderful work you did for saving my marriage and for also saving others’ own too.Here is his email: dr.umaherbalcenter@gmail.comWhatsApp:+2347035619585 You can visit him on youtube dr uma home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After 3 years of suffering, my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, I got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, I shared tears daily living a lonely life but I was determined what is the cost of my predicament, one day as I was going through some articles on the internet I saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by Dr Iyere the honest man know and I quickly contacted him VIA (driyerespelltemple1@gmail.com) and I explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who I broke up with to my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because I didn’t marry him. Dr Iyere ask me what I wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life I told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace, which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me I latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake, wow what a miracle… Thanks allot Dr Iyere. You can contact Dr via call or Whatsapp: +2348106427180
    Website:https://driyereherbalcentre.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everyone, my name is Benard walker...
    A friend of mine lied to my wife that I was cheating on her and this made her file for a divorce without even giving me a chance to explain and everything went up. The thought of losing my family got my heart broken so i prayed for a solution and a way i can be able to bring back my wife and kids and prove to her all these things she heard about me and the other lady working in my office are all lies because deep down in my heart i knew i never and will never cheat on my wife. To cut this whole story short my wife sister from the USA heard all the issues on ground and immediately asked me to contact DR SAM she gave me his contacts details and i did as she said and DR SAM told me everything will be fine in two days my wife will come home for good again and this was exactly what happened my wife came back to me begging that she is sorry and i accepted her back , we are happy together now. and for this reason i can boldly recommend Dr sam to anyone who wants help to BRINGING BACK LOST LOVER.
    RESTORATION OF BROKEN MARRIAGES / RELATIONSHIPS.
    HEALING OF DISEASES.
    PRAYERS OVERCOME SPIRITUAL ATTACKS OR BAD DREAMS.
    CURE FOR HSV 1 AND HSV 2.
    TOTAL CURE FOR INFECTION STD ETC.
    A WEAK ERECTION TREATMENT AND CURE FOR HIV IS GUARANTEED.
    PRAYERS FOR LUCKY NUMBERS FOR LOTTO WINNING.
    ETC email: thegreatcure5@gmail.com
    call/ text/ whatsapp +2349133200695
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete