- I am a very special person.
- Since I am so superior, I am entitled to special treatment and privileges.
- I don’t have to be bound by the rules that apply to other people.
- It is very important to get recognition, praise, and admiration.
- If others don’t respect my status, they should be punished.
- Other people should satisfy my needs.
- Other people should recognize how special I am.
- It’s intolerable if I’m not accorded my due respect or don’t get what I’m entitled to.
- Other people don’t deserve the admiration or riches that they get.
- People have no right to criticize me.
- No one’s needs should interfere with my own.
- Since I am so talented, people should go out of their way to promote my career.
- Only people as brilliant as I am understand me.
- I have every reason to expect grand things.
Thursday, September 10, 2015
HE DISTORTED WAY NARCISSISTS SEE THEMSELVES
at 11:40 AM